Phoenix DryRod II Type 15B bench rod ovens are designed to fit in the welding shop where space is at a premium. Its compact size still allows for an electrode capacity of 150 lb, making it the ideal mid-size oven.
The Type 15B ensures electrodes remain moisture-free and meet welding code requirements. The ovens include a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 15B will remain in use for multiple projects.
- 150 lb (70 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport