The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X300 is designed for those who refuse to compromise. The X300 harnesses are outfitted with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the safety, convenience and performance for working at height on your job site. The X300 comfort harness is built with 6,000lb polyester webbing, robust nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding with reflective 3M Scotchlite™ panels, and lightweight aluminum hardware. New technology in the Dorsal D-ring area helps workers make efficient connections and maintain a safe harness fit. Locking torso adjustment and quick-connect buckle options are available to optimize fit and worker experience. Select configurations are also available with exclusive weight distribution system to help reduce shoulder strain and fatigue.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ range of full-body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices, and with more than 400 new harness options to choose from, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100, X200, and X300 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
- Revolving Torso Adapters adjust harness fit with ease and speed and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Auto-locking quick connect buckles secure contact with webbing, reducing the need to readjust
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Automatic stand-up D-ring (lightweight aluminum) enables efficient dorsal connections
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing